My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 11 April 2011

DIY : Stardesign Top


A lot of people in Stardoll don't have the patient to spend some hours in front of their computer screen just to make a design!
So I decided to make a tutorial on how to make a very simple design in 3steps for beginner designers!
My inspiration was my real life T-shirt which I made by using fabric paint.
I hope that you will find it helpful and you will try to create your own designs.
So here's the T-shirt I created in Stardesign and my real life T-shirt.


And now let's move on to practice:


1st Step
You will need 10 pieces of this shape.Their size is 5 (move the needle of the zoom-size thing in 5).Put them horizontal as you see in the picture.


2nd Step
You will need 6 pieces of this shape.Their size is 5.5.Put them as they are in the picture.

3rd Step

The most tricky part of this t-shirt is the note.

To make the note you will need a circle in size 2 , a line in size 2.5 , and a lightning in size 2. You have to rotate them. and put them in the right place so you will create the note!
And voila you have your T-shirt!Sew , buy and wear with proud your new desing!!!!



I hope I have helped you!

ilgd

2 comments:

  1. O_O It is so perfect! I love it! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!I'm glad you like it!!:D

    ReplyDelete