My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 11 April 2011

Find the alternative option...



In Stardoll there are many clothes that look similar.But their prices don't.
So instead of running and buying an expensive piece, first do a small research.
Here's what I found after a little research in Starplaza!
I know they don't look the same but they are quite similar!


 The Midnight Velvet Harem Pants from PPQ costs 28sd which are a lot of money!!You can buy instead of that the Black Harem Pants from folk for only 6sd
 
These two pieces look very very similar!The Draped Shorts from Killah costs 16sd...I'm not going to spent so many money in a piece that's not something special..So I searched for an alternative an I found these Everyday Shorts from Fudge.And the best part is that they cost 5sd.
Finally, the Hot Buys Waterfall Pants from Fudge cost 14sd.Personally I'm dissapointed of how they look.I would prefer if they were more tight, like leggings.So after some search I found the Zebra Pants from Evil Panda for 6sd.They don't have a big difference in their prices but the second one looks way better than the Hot Buys.The colours are better and they fit perfectly!!

So be careful when you spend your money in expensive pieces because you may regret it...

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment