My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 11 April 2011

Skulled Cake


Hey there!I'm gd4e and this is my first post in Stardoll Broadcast!!
I'm sure you have all seen the spoilers for the Royal Wedding..I'm not going to post all the pictures since they have already posted them in a lot of blogs!
I just want to show you a specific item I saw in spoilers which caught my attention!
It's this skulled cake!Don't you think it's weird??It just seems out of place..
Personally I like it..But I don't see how it fits with the royal wedding theme...
There is also a cake decoration that looks like it's designed for this cake since the groom is wearing a red shirt and the bride has red flowers(??maybe?? the pic is too small and I'm not sure) in her hair!
So , that's it for today!
Kisses
gd4e

No comments:

Post a Comment