My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 2 May 2011

Hidden Doree Hair colours!

Did you know that if you search for doree in the starplaza by using the search button you will find three colours that are not available in the Doree store??There is a green, a blue and a yellow hair dye!

Well, I suppose that most of you already knew this but I posted it anyway in case someone doesn't..
ilgd

3 comments:

  1. thanks i didn't know that ... i gonna buy them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!I'm glad I've helped yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. My friends have them but they wont tell me :( Thanks

    ReplyDelete