My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 1 May 2011

Find the alternative option No3...For non-superstars!


Hello! :)
Today I'm going to show you some clothes that look similar.!
The difference is that the first are for superstars and the seconds are for non superstars...and as you can propably understand they have also different prices...:)
They may not look so similar but i tried to combine them right.. and i hope you find my post helpful:)

Here they are:


Both shoes are from Bisou.
The first one costs 5 sd ( it's in sale and that's why it costs 2) and the second one costs 4 sd.
They may not look similar but they are both peep-toes.

Here we have 2 black skirts...I think they look similar but the price for non superstars is little bit expensive...

These 2 shoes have the same price.
The first you can find it in Tingeling but the second is from a hidden shop so you can find it throught the search button :)
 In this picture the shoes look really similar.
But in my opinion the second is better than the first.
It's from Voile and it costs only 5 stardollars!Unbelievable... :)
 Here we have the same boots but in different colours...
The first is from Evil Panda and it costs 5 sd. It is black and it has red shoelaces.
The second is from Fallen Angel. It's grey but it has black shoelaces...
These may not look the same but i give an alternative option...
The non-superstars boots are more expensive than the boots for superstars... that's strange...
 This is my favourite part because when I see them I believed that they are the same boots in different colours....but no! They are different!
The first is from a hidden shop so you can find it throught the search button...!

They may not look the same but ok...
I tried to find something to look more same but I couldn't find anything...
 Here we have 2 skirts in the same beize colour...
The first costs 10 sd and the second 5 sd.
They look absolutely the same for me...


There is a big diference in the prices of these 2 items  altought they look very similar:)





I hope you like them...
I tried hard to find clothes that looks the same and i hope that my effort is good...

Love
GD4E ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment