My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Outfit for non-superstars!


Hey!Today I'm going to show you an outfit for non-superstars!
It's an outfit chic stylish and elegant!
The prices range from 1 to 6 stardollars.
So here's the outfit:


The clothes I used for this outfit are:
 Front Pocket Skirt, 5sd, Stardoll
White 1920s Top, 5sd, Decades
 Inspired by De La Reanta Jacket, 5sd, Windows On The World
 Chloe Shoes, 6sd, Bonjour Bisou
 Moto Cross Bag, 5sd, Stardoll
 Burgandy Skinny Belt, 1sd, Bonjour Bisou (I used two of them)

And the accessories I used are:
Bee Necklace Silver, 5sd, Glam'rus
Pearl Earrings, 5sd, Glam'rus

Total: 38sd




My favourite piece of this outfit is the shoes!You can combine them with a lot of styles and clothes!
If you want to create the 'Heart Lips" and you don't have a read lipstick you can use a "Face Heart" from Glam'rus (it costs 2stardollars)
I hope you like it!
ilgd

1 comment:

  1. You've got a great sense of style! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete