My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 26 April 2011

DIY : Lolita Make-up for Non-Superstars.

Here's a make-up for non Superstars!
All the things you are going to need are from Sunny Bunny, Glam'rus and Spectacular!!!!!
Edit: All the items are for NON-SUPERSTARS.I wrote this post before the starcoins system so that's why the prices in the pictures are in stardollars.Now these items cost: 20, 40 or 30 starcoins.
Here is what you need:

5 Face Hearts from Glam'rus
8 inky teardrops from Sunny Bunny
1 fake eyelashes from Spectacular 
2 OnigiriGirl Charms from Sunny Bunny 













 Now let's see the Make-up:


To create this make-up, first put the two charms in each eye, then place the black teardrops(4 in each eye).You can make your medoll look left straight or right according to where you put the teardrops!
The put the eyelashes and the face hearts and your done!



I hope you like it!
ilgd

8 comments:

  1. it's perfect i'm miss_pretty_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :O apla teleio :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really good, but ... well, it's non Superstar, because we can't buy it ... anyway though, 5/5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is for non superstars.You can buy all the items with starcoins.The pictures are before the starcoins system, that's why you see the prices in stardollars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I see. Well, thanks very much! And excellent blog. Add me? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you are so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visit me : Roxy.Surfer and please buy something because someone hacked me and stole all my money :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, please, Please vote me covergirl! Today I've been on Stardoll 3 years and have never been covergirl! This is my dream! I'll vote you back if you comment in my guestbook you've voted! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE! Have a nice day!:)♥
    -lucydiamondRed

    ReplyDelete