My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 18 April 2011

Outfit for non-superstars!

 

 Hey!Today I'm going to show you an outfit for non-superstars!
It is an outfit casual and I think it's really nice and chic!
The prices range from 3-9stardollars!Most pieces cost 5stardollars!

So, here's the outfit:

The clothes I used for this outfit are:

-Space Vixen Dress, 5sd, Tingeling

-Everyday Shorts, 5sd, Fudge

-Black Pantyhose, 3sd, Fallen Angel

-Cropped Denim Jkt, 8sd, Otto

-Long Rope Belt, 5sd, Bisou

-Flat Toe Boots, 5sd, Bisou

-Purple Purse, 5sd, Stardoll

-Bangles w Pearls, 3sd, Bisou

Total: 39 sd [ It's a little bit expensive but all the pieces are under 5 (ecxcept the Jacket) so you can buy them with play and earn]
I hope you like it!!!!
Tell me your opinion about it.

Love,
GD4E ♥

1 comment: