My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 18 April 2011

DIY : Make-up for non-superstars



As you all know non-superstars can't buy make-up!
It would be nice if Stardoll releases make-up for non-ss or at least let them buy the black pencil which is the most basic in my opinion...
Well anyway, I tried to create a make-up with fake eyelashes and some random things I found in the beauty section on Starplaza.
Here's what you are going to need:

The three eyelashes at the top are from Spectacular and they cost 3stardollars each.
All the others are from Sunny Bunny and the prices range from 2-4 stardollars.
Everything is cheap and you can buy the with play and earn!

All you have to do is to put them in the right place!Easy,right??
Here's my medoll before and after:













































I hope you like it!

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment