My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 15 April 2011

Look what I've found!!!


So,today I was searching in Starbazaar to find some clothes and look what I have found!
See this dress?It's a December's HotBuy!


Does it remind you of anything???Yes, Stardoll has released the (almost) same dress(Actually not a dress..it's a top ,two skirts and the shoulders)  in the Perfect Day store!!

It seems that Stardoll really likes this dress....
I find it rather ugly...However, the HotBuys version looks better!(the other one is not flattering at all,it looks like it's made of paper..)
Anyway,the dresses are inspired by Alexis Mabille's collection designed for autumn and winter 2010-11

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment