My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 14 April 2011

Tea and Cakes



After some search on the web I think I found the real version of the "MaryJanes Bow" shoes from the post below!

So these shoes are from a brand called "Irregular Choice".
They have some really creative and unique shoes!You should really check their site (click here).
This specific pair of shoes is called "Tea and Cakes".
The Stardoll's shoes belong to the Styled Oufits collection called "Icing on the Cake", so it looks like the name of the real shoes fits just perfect with this theme!
Well, personally, I can definately imagine myself wearing those shoes in a tea party!They remind me a lot of Alice in Wonderland..

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment