My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Starcoins to Stardollars!


After a lot of members asked Stardoll for this feature ( Starcoins ---> Stardollars) ,Stardoll decided to listen the mebers and add this.!!!
And I beleive that a lot of members are very happy for this!!
Me too!
It's the best thing that stardoll did after long time!

Here is a picture:

Let's analyze some things and see how we can use it:
-Well... 10 starcoins equal 1 stardollar.
-Certain days, are designated exchange days and only one exchange can be made on that particular day.,
-The most you can exchange at one time is 500 sc...



This feature is available from tomorrow!
I can't wait! I am so exciting!! :DD
Tell me your opinion...!
It's really useful! Don't you angree?

Love,
GD4E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment