My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 26 May 2011

Non-superstars can sell on StarBazar?



Hello everyone!
Three days ago my superstar membership expired but I just notice that the things I was selling in starbazzar are still available for sale! So loged out from my account and after I loged in from ilgd's account and I saw that the clothes were there and ilgd was able to buy a pair of shoes.

Here are some pictures:


I can't understand! It's really weird...
Don't you angree?
Maybe it's because I haven't removed the clothes from my bazaar when my membership expired...
It's awesome that I can earn money from this now! :)

Love,
GD4E <3

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's new.
    I think this is a good thing, at least Non-SS scammers can give you your item back if they steal them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have more than 500 starpoints then you can buy or sell on starbazaar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they cant because i am above that and i cant sell my items

      Delete
  3. @nikol_9 Yes! I know that, but non-superstars can't sell on Starbazaar even they have 500+ starcoins...
    Now I'm a bit confused because I'm not superstar right now and I can sell items...(?)It's weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lizluz Yes, it's really awesome if it's true! but I don't think so! mayby it's a mistake or Maybe it's because I haven't removed the clothes from my bazaar when my membership expired...But anyway it's really nice that i can't earn money for this now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its coz shes just come from being superstar and they were left i the starbazzar

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's weird... my Superstar status expired and I still had items in the Starbazaar but I couldn't sell any...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If someone has never upgraded her account, can she still sell in her bazaar?..that is my question!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^ I have rge same q! can a non ss sell items on starbazaar?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Anyhow, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back regularly!
    Also visit my blog post Asunto Alanyasta

    ReplyDelete