My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 27 May 2011

June Hotbuys : McQueen shoes/DIY


The hotbuy collection of June was out yesterday.I suppose all of you have already seen them in other blogs so I just want to focus on the hotbuys butterfly shoes.They will be released on 21of June.



The real version of the shoes are from McQueen Spring collection of 2011.Here is a picture of them:


Aren't they so impressive??
A month ago I saw on cutoutandkeep.net (a site about crafting, which is one of my favourites)  a tutorial on how to DIY these shoes!
Here's the link http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/alexander-mc-queen-shoe-diy


You should check it out!The finished product is very pretty and and as you can see very similar to the original shoes!

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment