My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Find the alternative option No4...For non-superstars!


Hello!! Well today I'm going to show you clothes for non-superstars that are almost the same with the superstars clothes...You can find much more if you check the previews posts!
The prices for non-superstars clothes are lower! So the non-superstars members have a chance to buy pretty and nice clothes...

Here they are...


























They may some of them have different colour but they have the same shape.
I tried and I search a lot to find similar clothes.
I hope you like them...
What do you think...??

Love
GD4E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment