My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 29 April 2011

Find the alternative option No2...For non-superstars!


We all know that superstars have more privileges!Most clothes in starplaza are for superstars!
But if you search a bit through starplaza you can find some very nice clothes for non-ss that can easily replace some ss (and usually more expensive) clothes!
Now before I show you some examples of those clothes I have to say a big thanks to  PinkInoula for the help she offer me by finding some of the clothes!!
So,here are the clothes:












P.S.1:I know they don't look the same but they look pretty similar to me!
P.S.2: Some of them are from hidden shops but you can find them through the search button!
ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment