My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 13 October 2014

Pretty n' Love New Collection

I'm wearing : Linen Shawl, Pretty n' Love | Off Shoulder Heavy Knit, Nelly | Black Cigarette Pants, Windows on the World | Quilted Backpack, Nelly | Leather Satchel, Callie's Picks/Versus Tribute | Iris Shoes, Nelly | Color Block Fedora, Nelly ||

I have this awful feeling that I will never wear any of the stuff I bought from this collection. Nevertheless I had to make a post... My favourite piece and probably the one I'll wear at some point is the "Linen Shawl". It's that kind of item that adds a touch of reality to a pixelated outfit. I adore the texture of the "Velvet Babydoll Dress" and it can look great in a vintage inspired outfit. The two pair of pants, the "Ombre Jeans" and the "Tulip Vine Jeans", are cute but nothing special and for that price I should have thought twice before getting them. Last but not least, the "Peachy Platform Boots", are useful and can work well in any outfit, I just wish the socks weren't there.
P.S. Half of my outfit is from Nelly, and I don't even like this store :P



No comments:

Post a Comment