My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 13 October 2014

JetSet New Store | VIP Access

I'm wearing : White Fall Sweater, JetSet | Tartan Maxi Shirt, JetSet | Slimane Leather Pants, Saint Laurent Paris | Off Shoulder Heavy Knit, Nelly | Minimalist Alexander Heels, Bonjour Bisou | Stacy Cap * | Dior Tribute Diva Veil, Special Offer ||

A new superstars/royalty only shop has arrived today. Before I start my review I have to say that the name of the store just doesn't feel right, there is something in this term that bugs me. Plus it doesn't say anything about the identity of the store (which is not very clear yet) , it only emphasizes the exclusivity of it.
The store offers fashion and decor items. Generally I don't care for interior releases, since I don't buy decor items unless I'm making a new room (which rarely happens), but this time I made an exception and got a few of the "Ceiling Hangers". It's a great way to display clothes, minimal and modern.
Overall I got plenty of clothes and accessories. The quality of the graphics is very good, in the majority of the items, just take a look at the "Red Patent Leather Handbag". I was also impressed with the "Rock n Roll Skirt". Stardoll isn't really good at making fringe, but this one is spectacular. The movement and assymetry makes it look realistic. My favourite part of the collection is the "Tartan Maxi Shirt". It's an interesting silhouette, one we don't see often on Stardoll and the transparency offers many styling options. Then there is this amazing slouchy sweater, the "White Fall Sweater" which I can't resist. I love the rolled up sleeves, the cozy turtleneck and the texture. The "Rock n Roll Bag" barely made it to my shopping cart, since the gold details are ruining  it for me, but the overall design was quite interesting so I decided to give it a try. As for the "Golden Chocker", I do love chockers, especially those priced in starcoins, so it was an instant buy. And of course I couldn't left the store without at least one impulse purchase, the "Styled Leather Jacket". I have a soft spot for thrown over the shoulders jackets so I bought it immediately, but on further thought the price is very high and the fit is awkard.





No comments:

Post a Comment