My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 12 October 2014

My Style : Equestrian

I'm wearing : HotBuys Posed Fall Look, It Girls | Ruffled Pocket Pant, Bonjour Bisou | Armor Dress, Fallen Angel | Black Crop Top, Original Future | Ann Buckle Skirt, Fallen Angel | Pirate Boots, Special Offer ||
I am guilty of buying the new and overpriced Hot Buys cape! I don't know what Stardoll was thinking when pricing this item, because the 68 stardollars price tag is plain crazy and totally unjustified. It's not a limited nor a tribute item, neither is part of the Strike a Pose store. It's just a regular, It Girls piece, for fashion's sake! I bought it without thinking and I kind of regret it now, because as someone stated on a club discussion, it's like encouranging Stardoll to continue with these prices. Furthermore is quite tricky to style. It would have been so much better for me if it was just a cape, without the white knit underneath, and that's what I tried to achieve with this look. I used the "Ann Buckle Skirt" from Fallen Angel (still available on Starplaza) to cover the missing part of the cape.

P.S. I got my foot sprained yesterday. That's what happens when you wear flatforms and you are rushing to arrive at the cinema before the movie starts (and it wasn't even a good movie at the end). Now I can't do anything other than sit on the couch. So don't be surprised if you see a few new posts coming up the following days.

2 comments: