My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 19 September 2014

Nelly and Original Future Haul

Yep, it's a haul! I can't believe it but I got almost half of the stuff from the new Nelly collection, and a few from Original Future. Black and white is my weakness, and there was plenty of it in the new collections. I may got a bit far with excitement and made some impulse purchases, like the "Box Sunglasses" or the "Tartan Shirt", which in second though seems a bit pricey. If I had to pick one item only, that would probably be the "Quilted Backpack". It's really refreshing to see Stardoll trying to figure out different ways of wearing bags, instead of the usual hanging down from your hand way. I also loved the "Prada Inspired Dress", which is a superstar exclusive piece. It's unique, a bit bizarre and very cute! 
I still believe that the Nelly clothes are flat graphic wise, but this time, since the pieces were interesting, I didn't give too much attention on that.
P.S. I just realised that Nelly is not expensive in real life. I might actually consider getting the Vogue sweatshirt!
My picks from Original Future : High Waisted Pleather Pants, Platform Runners *, Mesh Baseball Tunic ||
My picks from Nelly : Box Sunglasses, Kayleigh Collar Top, Wedge High Knee Boots, Off Shoulder Heavy Knit, Tartan Shirt, Love Fighter Jeans, Platform Ankle Strap Pump, Tres En Vogue Sweatshirt, Stripped Skirt, Quilted Backpack, Selene Playsuit ||
I'm wearing : Prada Inspired Dress, Original Future | Deconstructed White Skirt, Archive * | White House Skirt, Windows on the World | Cropped Cape Top, Facebook Gift (three of them, used as sleeves) | Adrianna Boots, Subcouture | Striped Socks, It Girls * | Falling Socks, Pretty n' Love * | Spike Velvet Bow, Saint Laurent Paris | Stunning Falls Scarf, Tingeling ||






3 comments:

  1. I loved both of the collections, waiting for a sale =D they are just amazing
    -Sindiralle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moment I saw the Prada Inspired dress I thought of you - minimalistic yet unusual and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I loved it the moment I saw it :P

    ReplyDelete