My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 24 August 2014

Young Hollywood New Collection

Finally a Young Hollywood complete collection! I much more prefer it like that, than the past flash collections. When I saw the spoilers I wasn't really excited. But after seeing the store preview, I completely changed my mind! I like how there were many different styles, there was something for everyones' taste. from long gowns and mini dresses to jeans... When the store was released, I went immediately for the "Rihanna CFDA Dress". Even though I didn't find the dress and the way Rihanna wore it in real life appealing at all, the Stardoll version is a one of a kind piece! The "Kendall Much Music Gown" was the other piece of clothing I got. This one too is a unique piece. I have never seen this kind of cut around on Stardoll before, I love the color, the jewels and how modest is from the waist up. And as always I got a few of the accessories. The "Rihanna CFDA Headband" and the "Rihanna CFDA Gloves" can be worn with the matching dress, but can add some sparkle to any other outfit as well. The "Rihanna CFDA Earrings" and the "JLo OFW Earrings" both big statement earrings were my last two picks.
Visit our blog partner Stardoll RealBrands to see the real life versions of the clothes (here)
I tried to chanel the "Rihanna CFDA Dress" and not wear it the obvious way. I layered the "Kendall Much Music Gown" underneath and a few other glittery clothes. I ended up with a look that reminds me a bit of Bollywood!

3 comments:

  1. You were one of the lucky ones who were able to buy the items you mention. I missed out on all but the SJP romantic gown.
    I think the way you put those two dresses together works well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalamarakia7777 Stardoll12 September 2014 at 15:26

    I bought the Rihanna CFDA dress with the boa and the gloves. I think that this dress will become really rare! If anyone wants it -when it will be available to be sold- tell me how much can you give! -600sd and over- ♥ add me on sd: kalamarakia7777

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalamarakia7777 Stardoll12 September 2014 at 15:28

    Tottally agree! Those dresses together are perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete