My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 25 August 2014

Featured Suite : suheily90

suheily90 is a well know and talented wig designer. But today I won't write about that, but for her suite (but while you are there make sure to ckeck her designs as well). She has a great eye for decoration and the results are stunning. Realistic, modern rooms with her personal touch. I especially love the first one which is inspired by a real life building as she wrote on her instagram : "Falling Water Landmark inspired room. This is one of my favorite Frank Lloyd Wright organic architecgure masterpieces.". Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The first pic is totally breathtaking :OOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my doll! *o*

    ReplyDelete