My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 28 August 2014

Callie's Picks No. 23 : Fashion Finalists

It seems that this week will be all about the much awaited Miss Stardoll World event. After announcing yesterday that MSW '14 is coming soon, a new special issue of Callie's Picks was released. The new collection has three floors full of previous MSW store items. I choose just a few pieces for me, the "X Ray Swoosh Dress", the "Sparkle Msw Tights" and the "Hope Diamond Earrings". Overall I wasn't impressed with this collection, too much color and pageant like dresses. I much rather wait to see what Stardoll has on mind for the new Miss Stardoll World store!



I'm wearing : X Ray Swoosh Dress, Callie's Picks/MSW | Silk Bunch Skirt, Special Offer * | White Tennis Skort, PPQ | White Silk Flounce Skirt, Callie's Picks | Metal Head One Piece, Callie's Picks/Frankie Morello | Charlun Shoes, Killah

2 comments:

  1. I didn't love this collection that much, I only like three items. Love how you styled this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only piece I bought of LE is the laguna check skirt it's onsale in my bazaar with 136 stardollars hurry before it's all gone!!!

    ReplyDelete