My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 15 June 2014

Starcoins Spree Vol. 2

A few more hidden treasures I found scrolling through the catalog pages. To my surprise, it was the first time I have noticed some of them, while others I have already owned and worn plenty of times! You can see how I have styled "Preppy Sweater", "Blushed Tapered Trousers" and "Laptop Case" here, here and here. Click here to read the previous "Starcoins Spree" post.
Tiffany Shoes, Voile | Made for Shine Dress, Rio | White Skinny Pants, Apres Ski | Preppy Sweater, Mr | Flower Power Clutch, Bonjour Bisou | Lightning Bolt Crash Tote, Original Future | Damask Print Jacket, Original Future | Blushed Tapered Trousers, It Girls | Laptop Case, Mr | Bones Necklace, Original Future

No comments:

Post a Comment