My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 15 June 2014

Downton Abbey Contest : Deadline Extended

Just a quick post to remind you that the Downton Abbey contest is still running, The deadline is extended for one more week so you have until Friday 20 of June to submit your entries. You can read the contest's details and submit your entries in this post (click here)

7 comments:

  1. I love that you have taken the time to do this! So helpful. I've not seen those items either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in :) I don't know if im too late but i've been really busy with my schools graduation :/ I was the organiser, so yeah.
    I will be appreciated if i can enter the competition, otherwise no worries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like it xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear ilgd,
    I had an accident with uploading picture, and i refreshed the page.
    Now im seeing that my picture is labeled as ''Guest''.
    Sorry about that, hope it is not gonna be a trouble :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay , no problem! Just make sure you follow the blog through blogger if you want your entry to be valid, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winner is Green_Eye_Angel

    ReplyDelete