My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Saturday 17 May 2014

Riviera New Collection

On Wednesday we got two new floors on Riviera. As I've written before I don't see any use for the bikinis, unless I use them in a themed outfit. However this collection stood out to me not because of the smimwear but for the accessories! There were some great headpieces and jewellery to choose from. 
My only complain is that most of the accessories go to our Beauty Parlour, which is a problem for many members who use the room style feature.









My top picks are : Gold Body Jewel, 8 stardollars | White Daisies Headpiece, 12 Stardollars | Roses Crown, 14 stardollars | Scarf Wraps Headpicece, 8 stardollars.
Other items I liked are the Beach Bling Bracelet and the Stella Afro Necklace.


No comments:

Post a Comment