My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Featured Designer : Dawniela

I am crazy for hats! Berets, caps, wide brim hats, any sort of hat makes me happy! So when I visited Dawniela a couple of weeks ago, I was very excited with her designs. She makes cartoony hats, which is the most brilliant and original idea! Her desings are very detailed, with great shadings and I like how they clash with the three dimensional and realistic doll. They kind of remind me the "Jump from Paper" bags (you can see them here) which are flat but look like they are 3D...
Anyway, back to Stardoll, the price for the designs range from 69 to 79 stardollars and you can find them in her Starbazaar which is always restocked.






No comments:

Post a Comment