My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No. 16 : Seeing Spots

I'm wearing : Hot Buys Leather Shirt, Fallen Angel | Sharp Cape Blazer, Rio | High Waisted Trousers, Bonjour Bisou * | Cuffed Trousers, Otto * | Harley Spikes Bag, Fashion Inc/Callie's Picks | Ruched Peep Toe Ankle Boot, Bonjour Bisou/Callie's Picks | Crystal Necklace, Voile/Callie's Picks *
*starcoins items

Here we are again, with one more Callie's Picks collection. This time the theme is leopard print. In Callie's words : "And the trend that fashion can never get enough of is, of course, leopard! Season after season, "spotted" on style stars as early as the 1960's, this catty print makes super ferocious comebacks."
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of leopard print, it's difficult to style it and make it look classy. I know many people can pull it off and create amazing outfits, I'm just not one of them. So I went straight for the shoes and accessories, and I found quite a few I liked.
My picks are : Metal Tiger Belt (Bonjour Bisou), 4 stardollars, a February 2009 Hot Buy | Long Fake Eyelashes (Splendid), 13 stardollars, a Hot Buy as well and a much wanted item | Ruched Peep Toe Ankle Boot (Bonjour Bisou), 10 stardollars | Harley Spikes Bag (Fashion Inc), 16 stardollars, it is one of the rewards of Fashion Inc., a Stardoll app, and you can get it for free if you have an android/iphone and some patient | Crystal Necklace (Voile), 54 starcoins |
To my surprise I realised that there are a few items ( Bat Wing Jacket, Pearl Top Shades, New York Heels, Leopard Breeze Skirt) in this collection that are given for free through Fashion Ink. and there are now sold in stardollars and quite expensive too..hmm..



No comments:

Post a Comment