My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Style : Gloomy Evening

I don't know when the "skirt over pants" became a thing again, but I happen to see it everywhere lately and it really stuck in my mind. I have seen it styled amazingly but at the same time it's a trend that scares me because it's so easy to mess it up. So since I don't intend to wear it in real life anytime soon what better way than to try it out on Stardoll!
The bottom part of my outfit is covered up so I chose a revealing top to balance it. It turned out to be a daring look...
I'm wearing : Side Train Pencil Skirt, Callie's Picks | High Waisted Trousers, Bonjour Bisou | Perfect Boxy Blazer, Limited Edition | Shoulder Slung Moto Jkt, Evil Panda | Subcouture Factory Heels, Subcouture | McQueen Beekeeper Hat, Museum Mile ||

2 comments:

  1. This is so daring! I love it--well balanced and the hat just makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i ask something? where do you find the photos of the stardoll stores? in google images?

    ReplyDelete