My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 14 January 2015

After a very long break from blogging and from regularly visiting Stardoll I think I owe you an explanation. I started feeling the whole thing more like a obligation rather that a fun way to spend my time, and I didn't like that. I was tired of having to write a post even when I didn't feel like it just to keep the blog active or forcing myself to create an outfit when the inspiration wasn't there. I was still logging into Stardoll from times to times to check the new releases, but didn't bother with anything else on the site.
From now on I won't write about the new store releases, unless there is something worth-mentioning. I'll post my outfit ideas and occasionally a "How to style it" or "Capsule Wardrobe" kind of posts and anything else I'll  feel the need to share with you.
Thank you if you are still around and support the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment