My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Saturday 19 July 2014

Starcoins Spree Vol. 3

You can see how I styled the "Striped Socks", the "Crossover Knot Belt" and the "Chain Necklace" here, here and hereClick here to read the previous "Starcoins Spree" posts.

Pastel Tiles Blouse, Voile | Farmhouse Shorts, Pretty n' Love | Sweetheart Tip Sheer Heels, Voile | Striped Socks, It Girls | Cream Stilettos, Perfect Day | Pastel Shrug, Voile | City Cowgirl Pants, Bonjour Bisou | Crossover Knot Belt, Apres Ski | Chain Necklace, Fallen Angel | Studded Heels, Velvet Orchid

4 comments:

  1. I love the Sweetheart Tip Sheer Heels. They are adorable and the color is gorgeous. They are my personal must have along with the Knot Belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Audrey and my doll is inspirated by her too :) If you want to, you can visit me, my nickname is: mileykralova

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette (cincilkanikolka)30 July 2014 at 04:02

    love your blog!perfect tips, outfits etc. i guess i will stalk this blog every day :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Be my guest, stalk as much as you want :p

    ReplyDelete