My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 13 July 2014

Outfit of the Day : SS-diamond

Today's outfit is from : SS-diamond

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is wearing :
White Coat, Tingeling
Basic White Long Skirt, Basics
Swirls Clutch, Anna Sui
Dior Inspired Heels, Museum Mile
Raffia Sunhat, Millionaire Mansion Fashion *

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 comments:

  1. This is so white that it's difficult to figure out what it actually looks like!
    But I do like what I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made a wig when the new feature was released and a few hour later it had a glitch with moving of some small pieces so now it looks ugly and I can't wear it. And Stardoll told me to update my Flash Player... Just WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are mine!! I know that they are nor grate but is a start jeje

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent work, lovely wig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that glitch ughh...I've read that stardoll is aware of the problem and they try to fix it and also the hair pieces that are glitchy are the thin hair strands. So if you avoid these there should be no problem. But still all the people who ended up buying the glitchy wigs, will they refund them?
    As for your wig it looks absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great start! With a little bit of practice you can make them perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great start! With a little bit of practice you can make them perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One girl wrote me that she got the refund, but I didn't :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. write to them again, you should be persistent with stardoll staff sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. By coincidence, I found this blog. Really amazing, like the style of the blog. A blog I will definitely bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very glad you like the blog! Welcome to our small community :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats mine :) doll k-y-l-i-e

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you featured me here! :O You wouldn't believe how happy I am right now... Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is my new wig Wath do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! You nailed it with the ombré!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks sweety

    ReplyDelete