My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 6 July 2014

Curlfriend : Featured Hair Designers

Since the new stardesign hair pieces were released a couple of days ago, I've been peeking into beauty parlors all around Stardoll and I have spotted some amazing creations! It seems that the curlfriend hair set is a very helpful tool and has sparked the creativity of the designers. In the picture below you can see only some of my favourite that I've came accross so far, from the voluminous curls to the blonde mane or the short cut!
Have you spotted any great curlfriend desing or made your own? Share them with us :)
From left to right : HUNKYDORYs Luhs2cas , summerlol3 , floridabeach , Yasmin_-_


1 comment:

  1. That short black hair looks awesome =)

    ReplyDelete