My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 27 July 2014

Bonjour Bisou New Collection

**I know I'm terribly late but lately I don't have much time for writing posts and I try my best to keep up with everything, both real life and stardoll. So till everything is settled I'll probably write once or twice per week.**
A new Bonjour Bisou collection was released on Monday with everyday casual clothes. The first thing that caught my attention was the "Emerald Maxi Cardigan", thinking it was bell bottom pants. I was confused when I realised it was actually a long vest, and I still haven't decided what to do. I really like the color and the fringe and tassels details, but styling it as a vest seems impossible. My favourite piece was the "Chanel Inspired Shopper". I found it a bit expensive but it's a classic design, it's black and it's the right size, not small like most of the new purses. My other purchase was the "Lace Trimmed Tee". It is priced in starcoins and even though I'm not particularly keen on the design and cut of the shirt, I couldn't pass the so adorable lace sleeves!
I'm wearing : Paris Tee, It Girls | Ruffled Pocket Pants, Bonjour Bisou | Dior Couture Black Trousers, Dior | Dior Inspired Heels, Museum Mile | Chanel Inspired Shopper, Bonjour Bisou | Gold Body Jewel, Riviera | Solid Gold Choker, Riviera | Heavy Chainlink Necklace, Saint Laurent Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment