My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 19 June 2014

My Style : Audrey

In all of my years on stardoll, I have faced a lot of rudeness and bad behaviors. People like to hide behind their online persona and forget all the rules of courtesy, trying to deceive, steal and insult you. So when you find a person that is kind,helpful and generous, not because of personal interest, but because she just is a good person, it can really make your day! You are probably wondering why I'm writing all this. I happened to stumbled upon a girl a few days ago, who was willing to part with her "Tiffany Hat". No she didn't asked me over 600 stardollars for it, like most people do, but she basically gifted me. Only because she saw how much I wanted it. Just like that. That's what I'm talking about, beeing kind to other people, it's such a easy thing to do. Excuse my little rant, but I just wanted to share this little story and please excuse my english.
I'm wearing :
Everyday Long Blazer, It Girls * (x2)
High Waisted Trousers, Bonjour Bisou *
Burlesque Black Boots, Burlesque Campaing *
L/S Top, Decades *
Quilted Cape Top, Archive
Cross Over Knot Belt, Apres Ski *
Chiffon Train Top, Rio
Tiffany Hat, Decades *

No comments:

Post a Comment