My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 27 May 2014

PPQ New Collection


A new collection for PPQ was released and it is inspired by their Spring Summer 2014 "Atropa Bella-Donna" collection (see the real life versions here ). Interesting info: Atropa Belladonna or Deadly Nightshade is an intoxicating plant.
The store is missing two floors, probably a glitch, but you can find the missing clothes on the catalog. I 'll update the post once it's fixed.
Update : Here are the two missing floors!


PPQ accessories never fail to impress me! I loved the "Floral PPQ Headpiece" and the "Western Buckles Belt". As for the clothes I choose two pieces, the "Violet Dancer Skirt" and "Breezy White Gown" which I'm wearing below as a skirt.
I'm wearing : Breezy White Gown, PPQ | Pune Blouse, Film Theory | Sharp White Cape Blazer, Rio | Iris Shoes, Nelly | Chanel Chains Handbag, Chanel | Plait Ribbons, PPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment