My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 29 May 2014

My Style : Windswept

A simple outfit, with the focus on the hair. I made a few changes in my make up and features. It's amazing how a  small touch up in the make up and a new pair of eyes made such a drastic change in my doll's look.

                                                         

I'm wearing :
Evening Tea Blouse, Decades

Ruffled Pocket Pants, Bonjour Bisou
Cuffed Trousers, Otto *
Black Pleather Platforms, Arhive
Heavyweight Black Platforms,Fallen Angel * 
Double Chanel Purses, Chanel
Western Buckles Belt, PPQ
Hair designed by me 

*starcoins items


                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment