My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Saturday 24 May 2014

June Hot Buys

The June 2014 Hot Buys were revealed and here they are.

I have to say, I don't get this collection. There are so many different styles, a spakly , puffy dress (more appropriate for Christmas Eve than for hot summer days) along with casual tees and sneakers. 
Overall it doesn't scream summer to me. Hovever the presentation is quite nice! I like the body painting, graffiti and the color splashes. They make it look like a fresh and modern magazine photoshoot.

My favourite is the "Hot Buys Sparkly Platforms". The "Hot  Buys Feather Ear Piece" also looks versatille, I think it can be used as a necklace as well.

Do you like them? What are you thinking of buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment