My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No.11 : Artpop

The theme of this week's release is "ArtPop". The prices range from 7 to 25 stardollars and there are seven starcoins items, ranging from 48 to 150 starcoins.This collection is filled with crazy patterns and bright colors. Since I'm not into colorful clothes, I had a hard time finding clothes that were appealing to me. However in this burst of color there are some pieces worth buying.
The "Picasso Pony Heels", 23 stardollars, (originally from Nickolas Kirkwood) are quirky yet wearable.The "Fringed Gloves", 8 stardollars, (originally from Frankie Morello tribute) I had them already. I use them a lot layered under coats or long sleevd tops. They add just a little bit of fun in an outfit. The "Stacked Cuffs", 56 starcoins, (originally from ELLE), are not something special, but they are very cheap. I imagine wearing the "Sequin Skirt", 13 stardollars, in a glam rock outfit with a pair of combat boots and a structured jacket. And last but definitely not least, the "Dress Ispired By Alexander McQueen", 16 stardollars, (originally from Voile) is the wow piece of the collection. Even though it does not fit well on the legs, for 16 stardollars it's a total bargain.
I'm wearing :

Picasso Pony Heels, Callie's Picks

Fringed Gloves, Callie's Picks

White Floral Dress, Bonjour Bisou

Hot Buys Valentine Jacket, It Girls

Frou Frou Skirt, It Girls (layered under jacket)

Wig made by me


No comments:

Post a Comment