My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 10 March 2014

Beauty : Natural Face

I always admired those dolls that managed to achieve a realistic face. And by that I mean dolls that look like real women, not the barbie dolls with the perfect features.

I have poor make up skills, I barely change my medoll, and I have yet to learn the art of face shadings, so I'm always impressed with what people can create with these tools.

Recently, I have spotted two dolls with this look, millaxx and Natali_226. The shadings are on the right places and the make up is just the right amount .

           
                Click here to visit millaxx                            Click here to visit Natali_226

No comments:

Post a Comment