My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Featured Suite : kianagf

I was voting on the Vote today when I stumbled upon a photo of kianagf . I was so impressed by the brilliant idea she had. I like to see dolls on Stardoll who think out of the ordinary, like this girl who didn't spend a fortune to create an overload room. Instead she used a few common items to create a magical scene. It reminds of Alice in Wonderland, not only because of the teapot but because of the insanity and nonsense there is.

2 comments:

  1. This is way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice descriptions, especially of your favorites from the collection. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete