My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 2 November 2014

Tingeling Halloween Couture Collection

I'm wearing : Column Dress, Cheap Monday | Marabou Petals Skirt, Tingeling | Death Metal Jacket, Subcouture | Hedi Seattle Sweater, Saint Laurent Paris | Overknee Boots, JetSet | Chains Handbag, Limited Edition
It wasn't a good collection but I honestly don't mind since we've already got so many amazing releases the last two weeks. 
The only piece I wanted to buy was the "Marabou Soldier Hat" but ended up buying a few other things aswell just for the sake of it, but I have a feeling that I'll sell them before the year ends...I bought the "Marabou Petals Skirt" as a layering piece. I like the slit and the little fringe at the bottom but the applique flowers ruins everything for me. As you can see in my outfit, I covered a large part of the skirt and only left the fringe part to be visible. Same goes for the "Vivienne Tulle Dress", it can add depth and texture to a long dress or skirt, but I don't like it on it's own. And lastly I got the "Thick Patent Trousers" which have a very awkard length but the texture and color are interesting.
P.S Please Stardoll stop ruinning perfectly fine pieces of clothing by adding belts to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment