My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No. 29 : Cozy Coats

I'm wearing : Black Fray Short Coat, Callie's Picks | Black Trench Coat, Callie's Picks | Cropped Black Trousers, Decades | Gold Plated Top, Tingeling | Pleather Bandage Belt, Callie's Picks * | Crossover Knot Belt, Apres Ski * | Structured Thick Belt, Fallen Angel * | Static Metal Belt, Nelly | Overknee Boots, JetSet | Traveller Boots, Nelly | Tartan School Bag, Callie's Picks/Versus Versace ||
.
Finally, I have something to write about because last week was so boring. There was the Voile collection but I don't know if I'll write about it...
So Callie has struck  again, with her 29th collection. The theme is "Cozy Coats" and there are two floors. I'm pretty sure someone suggested that theme on Instagram but I can't remember who it was, but it's nice to see that they are taking our feedback into consideration.
The collection includes one of my all time favourite items on Stardoll, the "Swing Coat" (originally from Fallen Angel). I strongly advice you to buy it, for that price it's a bargain! It's such a strong piece, you can wear it as it is with minimum accessorizing and you will still have a killer look. You can see how I previously styled it here. The "Black Trench Coat" is a classic, the sleeves and the waistline are spot on. As for the "Black Fray Short Coat", I've never seen it before and I was a bit hesitant to buy it at first because of the 80's shoulders, but it turns out that it's easier to style than I thought. It's a good layering piece, since it adds texture, and if you are concerned about the shoulders it actually looks normal if you resize it. The "Tartan School Bag" (originally from Versus Versace tribute) is indeed expensive, but it's so stylish and it can sompliment nicely any fall/winter look. The "Colorblock Platforms" are the kind of shoes I would really want to own in real life right now, they seem so comfy and the best part is that they are priced in starcoins.





1 comment:

  1. The black swing coat immediately caught my eye. It was the first piece I bought, I have been debating the trench coat, but I' m pretty sure I'll end up buying it. I would love if you did a few different ways to style it! :)

    ReplyDelete