My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 20 June 2014

My Style : Inspired by Chanel


I should edit my posts for Callie's Picks and Museum Mile because I found a few more stuff I like a lot. I accidentally tried them on at the same time and I realised I loved them together. I'm talking about the "Multi Colorburst Dress" and "Chanel Eye Sticker". The whole outfit is far from my usual style, I mean look at this make up, it's blue and red! I really like that they create the illusion of my doll looking downwards. 
I'm also wearing this lovely wig from jennawerner (thanks to The Best Bargee Bar None for writing about it in this post) which is inspired by Amelie, my all time favourite movie!


I'm wearing : Everyday Long Blazer, It Girls * (the second one is flipped, click here for the instructions) | Multi ColorBurst Dress, Callie's Picks/Rio | Chiffon Train Top, Rio | Crossover Knot Belt, Apres Ski * | Gianni White Gladiators, LE | PPQ Black Gabriel Bag, PPQ
*starcoins items

No comments:

Post a Comment