My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Sunday 4 May 2014

My Style : No Sight

I loved this sweater from the moment I saw it in on Stardoll Lookbook (here) but I never got around to wear it until now. I'm also wearing the hat from the most recent Millionaire Mansion Fashion collection and my latest obssesion, the spiked bodysuit.
I'm wearing :
Cave Painting Sweater, Original Future
Charcoal Harem Skirt, LE
Metal Head One Piece, Callie's Picks/Frankie Morello
Hot Buys Silverm Shoes, Hot Buys Weekly
Raffia Sunhat, Millionaire Mansion Fashion *
Bracelet Clutch, Callie'e Picks/Bonjour Bisou

*starcoins items

No comments:

Post a Comment