My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 17 April 2014

My style : Sports Luxe

I'm sorry for not writing for so long. Honestly nothing exiting happened to Stardoll these days and I'm on my easter vacations so I kind of took a break from writing posts too :P
I wanted to wear my new stardesign earrings, and since they are neon yellow I went for a black and white outfit.


I'm wearing :
Pune Blouse, Film Theory
High Waist Pants, Bonjour Bisou *
Barely Mint Trousers, Voile
Open Black Cape, Pet a Porter
Preppy Sweater, Mr *
Gianni White Gladiators, LE
White Beach Pack, Riviera
Diamond Earrings, Glam'Rus
Yellow Stadesign Earrings made by me

*starcoins items

No comments:

Post a Comment