My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 10 April 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No.13 : Spring Whites

This week's Callie's Picks was released earlier today and the theme was "Spring Whites".
The store has one floor and the prices range from 5 to 24 stardollars and there are five staroins items with their prices ranging from 68 to 130 starcoins

I really like that the latest collections are in the spring mood. I always pull out my white clothes around springtime when the days become pleasantly hot and sunny. In Callie's words "The happy season calls for a clean state in our wardrobes, where the crispest of whites maximize on the growing brightness and give you and uber-classic and polished look".
However, the collection itself wasn't, in my opinion, the best so far. It would be perfect a spring white blazer and pants just to see something different from the mini cute dresses. Of course as always there were items I liked. My picks are the "Silk Shirt" for 13 stardollars, the "White Chanel Inspired Purse" for 15 stardollars, the "White Silk Flounce Skirt" for 13 stardollars and the "Short Bridal Dress" for 22 stardollars.

Now, here is my outfit inspired from this collection. I see white as a classy and chic color. A white suit is as timeless and classy as the black suit but more appropriate for this time of the year. Furthermore it's feminine and polished.

   



I'm wearing :
Silk Shirt, Callie's Picks
Roaring White Trousers, Decades
Sharp White Cape Blazer, Rio
Button Down Blouse, Pretty n' Love
White Chanel Inspired Purse, Callie's Picks (originally from Chanel Tribute)
Peach Suede Platforms, Subcouture

4 comments: