My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 20 March 2014

My Style : Crisp White


My style has drastically changed the last months. I think that writing for the blog and also following other stardoll related blogs has influenced my sense of style. I used to create complicated outfits, dark, inspired from fairy tales and most of the times wierd. And then one day something changed and these outfits weren't appealing to me anymore. I wanted something different, more minimal and more close to real life. The only think that hasn't changed is my color pallette, I still prefer black and white outfits mostly..
You can see some of my outfits from 2006 to now in this post  and many more in my album (here).





I'm wearing :
White Diva Chemisier, PPQ
High Waisted Leg Trousers, Decades
Handcuff Bag, Callie's Picks (originally from Frankie Morello)
Kurt Sunglasses, Royalty
Eyelashes Glasses, Evil Panda
Wig desinged by wardetd

No comments:

Post a Comment