My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 13 February 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No.9 : Head Over Heels

This week's Callie's Picks issue is of course dedicated to Valentine's Day. Since Stardoll has shown it's preference to pink color, it wouldn't have missed the opportunity to gives us one more pink collection. I don't know if I have mentioned it before but I really dislike pink, so this collection is my least favourite (after the Think Pink one). 

This issue has one floor and the prices range from 5 to 25 stardollars and from 85 to 110 starcoins.


The only thing I will buy from this collection is the Elie Saab Insp Necklace and that's only because it's on starcoins.
If I had to pick three items from this store these would be the "Blouse Inspired by Luella", the "Sweetheart Dress" and the "Valentine Sunglasses".


Usually this is were I post an outfit using pieces from the collection, but this time nothing appealed or inspired me, so I will just pass it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment