My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 30 January 2014

Callie's Picks Issue No.8 : Red Carpet Ready

A new issue of Callie's Picks was released today. This week's theme is Red Carpet. The store has two floors full of gowns. The prices range from 5 to 36 stardollars and from 64 to 260 starcoins.
Gowns are not my cup of tea. They don't let you unravel your creativity. So in this store I went for the short dresses, like the Metallic Bustier Dress and the Wrap Embroidered Frock (which to my surprise was in starcoins). However if you like gowns I would say that the best choice is the Layered Train Velvet Gown and the Sparkling Floor Lenght Gown. As for the shoes and accessories, my faves are the Studded Heels, the Belted Bag, the Diamond Quartz Earrings and the Gold Mesh Necklace.
Before you buy anything from the store though, it's better to do a small search on starbazaar, cause you may find some pieces cheaper there, than in Callie's Picks. 
How I styled some of my favourite pieces :
I'm wearing : Metallic Bustier Dress , 26 stardollars , Callie's Picks / Star Treker Dress , 14 stardollars , Velvet Orchid / White Short Skirt , 10 stardollars , Perfect Day (Voile Bridal) / Pastel Zebra Skirt , 9 stardollars , Voile / Chrome Band Belt , 40 starcoins , Pretty n' Love / Snow White Heels , 12 stardollars , Callie's Picks (originally from Voile Holiday Boutique) / Studded Heels , 120 starcoins , Callie's Picks / Steel Tribal Leg Ornament , 10 stardollars , Velvet Orchid / Diamond Quartz Earrings , 8 stardollars , Callie's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment